Wednesday 15 June 2011

Avon Sleep Therapy £2



I have never been the best of sleepers but at the moment for some reason I am finding it really hard to reach a dreamy place. Lack of sleep is not only bad for your generally wellbeing and productivity; it also shows on your face. In an attempt to get some sleep I am trying as many products as I can. I saw this Sleep Therapy spray in Avon and at only £2 I thought it was worth a try.

It contains lashing of lavender which is commonly know to aid restless insomniacs like me. Just a few squirts on the pillow is all you need. I am not sure it really helped me fall asleep but it did help me to stop worrying about it which is better than nothing. It also gave the bedroom and lovely scent which is great when you live with a man……. They tend to smell a bit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment