Saturday 25 June 2011

Peau D'or 24 Carat Beautycase £113




I never normally go on sunbeds but as I was sent this lotion to try I felt I had to give it a go. Besides I am going on holiday in a few weeks and thought I should prepare my skin a little. It was actually a nice experience, after I got over the fact of being naked in a strange place I quite liked it. As I smeared on the Peau D'or cream I could instantly see the gold glow in my skin, it gave me a lovely sparkle. After a few days of a couple of minutes on the beds I could see a nice tint to my skin, much more than if I hadn’t used any cream. I mean I am not going to pass for Brazilian anytime soon but at least I won’t get mistaken for Casper any time soon. As a bonus my skin felt lovely and moisturised and I had a lovely sparkling glow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment