Sunday 5 June 2011

Braun Silk-epil Dual Epilator £169.99




When I first heard about the new dual epilator from Braun I was a little suspicious that an epilator could be anything more than a slightly painful way to remove unwanted body hair. I had used an epilator in the past and was left a little deflated by the results. Yes it got the majority of the hair but it wasn't as smooth as shaving and I was left with ingrown hairs and the hair removal didn't last as long as I would have wanted. So it was with little hope that I went to use the new Braun Silk-epil dual epilator.


Boy was I wrong. It was such a revelation. I am not going to lie and say it was completely painless but it was by no means enough to put me off using it weekly. I was surprised by how quick and easy it was to get rid of the hair and even more surprised by smooth my legs were. The Gillette Venus blades that skim past your legs after the epilation leave them ridiculously smooth. I love the fact you can use it in the bath or shower, the heat helps open your pores taking a lot of the pain away. I have to agree with Cosmopolitan and say it is certainly a beauty must have. Hairy bits should never be a problem again with this wonderful machine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment