Sunday 12 June 2011

Sun Shots SPF 25 £1.49



I know with the British weather that we rarely have to worry about sunscreen. I found the perils of our sxizerpheric weather the other day when I went out to meet friend and the suddenly there was glorious sunshine. Of course I hadn’t prepared for it so was caught sort in the sunscreen department. Wanting to make the most of the sun we sat outside while we ate lunch. As there was a gentle breeze it actually feel as hot as it must have been. After an hour or so we said goodbye and I went home.

It was only a couple of hours later that my skin started to burn, bright pink was radiating off me and I was hot to the touch. That night was horrible as I tossed and turned all night trying to cool down. After the initial heat has cooled down you are left with the itch of the peeling stage. Nothing about getting sunburnt is pleasant, trust me on this. I implore everybody to do what I have done and put a SunShot in my bag so that I can have it on hand for those moments when the sun decides to show its wonderful self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment