Tuesday 7 June 2011

Veet Gel Wax Kit £11.99

I bought the new Veet Gel Wax Kit because I feel that it is my duty to try as many new products for all my beauty truth beauties as I can. Also it was on offer at Boots and my arms were looking a little monkey like. I haven't had much success in the past with warm wax at home but I left my reservations at the bathroom door and got on with the task at hand. It was relatively easy to apply and I started of doing that annoying little patch of hair on my big toe that we all have. So far so good and it effortlessly gave me bald toes. It was when I started on my arms that I have a bit of a problem. I found it hard to get all the hair off first time and was left with patches of hairy arms and patches of bald arms, not really the look I was going for. I think the product would be much better suited to legs and armpits and next time I will try it on those. For arms though I don't think its the best method of hair removal I have come across. 

No comments:

Post a Comment