Wednesday 22 June 2011

Helen E Eye Pencil with Smudger £7.99



Someone sent me a promotion for a free eyeliner or lip liner when you sign up to the Helen E twitter and facebook. They must have got a huge response as it was such a good offer and fair play to them for doing it. I decided to go for an eyeliner as they had the most dazzling array of colours and bright eyeliner is really in this season. I mean what better way to celebrate summer than to put some colour to your peepers. After much deliberating I went for a purple, I already have blue, black and green and thought purple would make a nice change, plus it brings out green in eyes. When it arrived I was really pleased, the kohl was a great consistency, not to soft or hard and the smudger on the end is an added bonus. A brilliant move by Helen E cosmetics and one that will definitely make me check out the rest of the range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment