Wednesday 29 June 2011

OSMO deep moisturising hair repair



Although it’s not new years I have given myself the resolution to treat my hair with a bit more care. Changing up our hair is a ladies right and obviously we aren’t going to get it right all the time. After a few months of playing about with my hair and finally deciding I liked it just how it was, I am nearly back to my starting position. The only problem is that dying, colour striping and heated appliances have all taken their toll on the condition of my hair. It just feels that little bit drier and sad. I have now got into the habit of giving it a generous spray with OSMO deep moisturising hair repair and it is starting to look a lot healthier. It really is impressive that one simple addition to my hair care routine can have such a dramatic effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment