Friday 15 July 2011

YEN YEN Jasmine Rice Body Bar £10



I can’t bang on enough about the importance of exfoliating and what better way to do than with a lovely smelling body bar. YEN YEN have sourced only the best rice from Thailand and hand picked 3 types of rice grain. Jasmine rice, red rice and black rice go into their body bars which will leave you skin super soft, fabulously clean and softly scented. I have been using mine everyday for two weeks and my skin is noticeably softer, smoother and silkier. Some body bars can dry your skin out but this body bar is lovely and moisturising. I even use it on my face  without the fear of dry, tight skin afterwards. Next up I am going to try the kaffir lime body bar as it is my favourite smell ever and the bamboo charcoal body bar that unclogs pores and draws out impurities. These body bars make a great gift, the natural packaging is wonderful and the scents are simply heavenly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment