Sunday 22 May 2011

Venus Gillette & Satin Care Sensitive Skin Shave Gel



Call it a symptom of being in a long term relationship; call it laziness but the outcome is the same. I really don’t shave my legs as often as I should hence my monkey legs tend to stay hidden under leggings, tights or trousers. The feeling of newly shaved legs is wonderful and as it is coming up to summer I decided it was time I treated my legs and my man friend to some silky smooth pins! I followed my own advice about using a decent razor and shave gel and set about felling my forestry limbs (ok they weren’t that bad). I had forgotten how lovely it feels to slide your hand up a newly shaded leg and as soon as I was finished I couldn’t stop touching my legs. The razor was easy to use and no little nicks or pulls, the gel helps to slide the razor over easily. What I hadn’t realised was how much longer my legs felt smooth for, the next day they still felt sheer and the day after that. If ever there was a reason to invest in a Venus Gillette it’s just how long your legs stay smooth for. I hope my beauty truth beauties will follow my lead and give themselves some amazing pins to display this summer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment