Wednesday 18 May 2011

Eye Secrets Instant Eye Tightener £34.99



I was really excited to try Eye Secrets Eye Tightener and that may have inhibited how easy I found it to use. I spent a good ten minutes trying to figure out how to get the product onto my face. The huge syringe like bottle it comes in was a little daunting at first but I do like how it’s an ironic mock up of what you would go through if you were getting botox. Anyway after I finally managed to get some of the cream onto my finger to apply (you have to pull back the plunger and then squeeze) I could instantly feel the results. The syringe like bottle is great in that it gives you the perfect amount to use around your eye. I got a little overzealous at first and put too much on leaving me with slightly crusty white patches. The skin around your eyes noticeably tightens and lifts, on one eye I have a slightly droopy lid and you could see how it had retracted and made my eyes look more awake. I will certainly be using this product often now that I can actually get into it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment