Monday 11 April 2011

Eylure Individual Lashes £5.30



I am sorry my dear readers, not only did I neglect you last week but I also feel like I have failed you. I have found a product that I simply cannot use. I wish I could give you advice of how to make the most of these Eyelure lashes but try as I might, I have not been able to get them to work. What I can do is tell you how they haven’t worked for me in the hope that you can avoid the same mistake. If any of you beautiful people have a method that’s works for you please let me know, you can even do a guest blog for me and I will shower you with praise.

What I did when I used these was first I dyed my lashes black with colour sport 30 day mascara as my lashes are quite fair. The next day I followed the instructions in the packet. Using tweezers I dipped the lashes into the glue and then carefully placed them next to one of my lashes. I held it there for a few minutes then carefully lifted the tweezers away. I managed to get three on before I blinked and they all fell off. I am not saying that there is necessarily anything wrong with these lashes, it might just be that they aren’t suited to me. After three attempts I haven’t been able to get them to stick properly to my lashes but that’s not to say that they might not work for someone else. So please if you have had a good experience get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment