Saturday 4 December 2010

Payot Purement Nettoyant - Detoxifying Foam £25






The Les Purifiantes range has been created to give clear skin and a healthy complexion with extracts of Green Coffee which detoxify and regenerate the skin. Regular readers will know I am a big fan of coffee, not only as a morning tipple but also as a beauty product. 


The foam has a lovely light texture and smells delicately fresh. After using it every day for only a week my skin looked bright and clear and was a lovely way to wake up in the morning, what with the horrible weather we are experiencing where I am I need all the help I can get! 


My skin can get quite greasy, especially at certain times of the month. I am not aloe though as a recent study showed 40% of women over 25 have combination or greasy skin. Les Purifiantes treats excess sebum that blocks the pores whilst also and smoothing, matifying and hydrating. After using it every morning for a month my skin was remarkably clear and my usual breakout was nowhere to be seen. 


This would make a great gift idea for your mother in law to get in her good books or for that friend that has been there for you this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment