Tuesday 12 April 2011

Soap & Glory Mighty Mouth £7



I don’t really wear lipstick, my lips are quite thin and I can never be bothered to go to the bathroom throughout the day or night to reapply. I am much more accustomed to wearing gloss or a nice lip balm. Something I can put on without a mirror and gives my lips a bit of a sheen. When Soap and Glory came up with Mighty Mouth I just had to give it a go. In the tube it looks like quite a bubble gum pink, once it’s applied though it has a subtle sheen which just brings out your natural skin tone. It has a nice smell of vanilla and tingles slightly on your lips giving them that bee stung look without the pain. It is thick and waxy meaning it stays put even if you have a glass of wine or two. As you don’t need to continuous apply it a tube will last you ages making it really great value. As it only emphasises your natural skin tone the colour won’t go out of fashion and you won’t get bored of it. Plus its super moisturising so will treat your lips with respect and make them soft and kissable. Another great product from Soap and Glory, now what to try next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment