Wednesday 2 March 2011

Cetuem Nail Enamel £9.50



To match the warmth and blue skies of the spring and summer seasons Cetuem has adopted baby blues, shimmering shades of royal blue complemented with smokey greys and shades of mushroom brown.

No 27 a soft crème baby blue to make you dream of blue skies and match the pastel colours you'll be wearing during the warm seasons
No 29 a metallic royal blue for a funkier spring/summer look
No 44 a shimmery smokey grey for a touch of adventurous glamour
No 275 a crème mushroom brown perfect with those nudes and neutrals as seen on the catwalks or


It was the first time I had tried Cetuem nail enamels and I am so pleased with the results. It took a couple of coats to get the desired colour and coverage and I was a little worried as when you do that with regular nail varnish it has a tendency to chip off really easily. Cetuem just felt really strong on my nails, smooth and resistant. I had a colour on for a whole week without the slightest bit of chipping or flaking. I have been so impressed by the wearability of them. What is also great is that they are so easy to take off, just the gentlest wipes with some remover and the colour just slid off. The dark colour didn't stain my nails so an added bonus. The have an amazing array of colours it might be hard to pick which one is your favourite! 





No comments:

Post a Comment