Thursday 16 December 2010

Lush Lust £4.50


I have a few vegan friends and when trying to find them presents the first place I head to is Lush obviously. I wanted to get them just something small but also useful. I can across the perfume sticks in store and my favourite has to be Lust. Its made with jasmine, vanilla, ylang ylang, rose and sandalwood. You would think it might smell sickly sweet but it has a lovely warm aroma that lasts for hours. The handy little stick makes it great for keeping it in your bag or for travelling. There have been one or two reviews on the Lush site noting that as the stick is red it can stain your skin. I didn't find this a problem at all and thought it scented my skin really well, all I needed was small dad behind my ears and on my wrists and voila I was superbly lustily smelling. Great stocking filler or as a small gift to let a friend know you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment