Thursday 9 December 2010

Soap & Glory Hand Break £8


It's coming up to that time of year when you get forced to join in with works secret santa and have to get a present for someone you don't necessarily like. I obviously got the person I disliked the most in the entire place, brilliant. Still I am going to be gracious about it and give them a gift that I think is lovely and doesn't represent my distain. Soap and Glory have this great hand wash and hand lotion set that looks ridiculously cute and smells divine. Fresh, floral and flirty smelling it is bound to get a smile of approval from the recipient. I of course am going to make sure I get in a 3 for 2 deal so technically I am not actually getting the person anything, ok so maybe not that gracious but at least I am getting them a nice gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment