Sunday 19 December 2010

Handbag Hooks £6.99

I have a friend who I love dearly and even though she loves me I know it is no where near the love she has for designer handbags. She has so many I don't think I have ever seen here with the same one twice. Every outfit she perfectly accessorises with the latest must have bag. 


The other day we were out having lunch and when she put her beg down on the floor I said it was such a shame that hugely expensive bags like that get out down on the floor with all those germs. She looked at me and having never considered the point before picked up her bag and put it on her lap. It was obviously quite uncomfortable for her but now she had thought about it she didn't want to get her bag dirty.


When I got home I had a little research to see if there were any products that could help my friend and I came across a beauty. Handbag hooks wrap over the table and hook your handbag underneath keeping them off the floor. They look really cute, studded with diamante and if you are going to spend that much money on a bag why not a couple of extra pounds on a nifty handbag hook? It will also keep your bag closer to you so less vulnerable from thieves. Of course my friend is getting a handbag hook for her present and if you if have a friend who loves their bags (and we all do) then a handbag hook will keep there pride of joy clean and safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment