Tuesday 14 December 2010

Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy £42 60ml



It's all about the sex appeal for me at the moment and although I know there is a difference between beauty and sexy, at times they do collide and right now I am feeling both in abundance.  So to go with my new found inner appeal I have the perfect scent to symbolise how I am feeling.

Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy is pure seduction in a bottle. It is subtle as a lingering look across a crowed room. As sexy as the moment before two lovers kiss for the first time and as captivating as the first throws of love.  
212 Sexy has a freshness about it courtesy of vanilla, pink pepper and fresh petals. There is a spicy hint of sandalwood and a sensuality of musk. It made me feel vibrant, sexy, confidant and walking down the road I felt heads turn and heartbeats quicken. 

If you have a sexy man in your life why not treat him with 212 Sexy for men £34 for 50ml. A combination of fresh mandarin, bergamont, sandalwood and vanilla to create a seductive yet masculine tone. The bottle is simple, understated and effective with a luxurious feel. Perfect for the man who is confident without being flashy and sexy without even trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment