Sunday 21 November 2010

Hand Creams part 2

I am still not feeling great today so I have confined myself to bed with lots of orange juice and possibly a childish film later. First up though the second part of my hand creams run down and today I am focusing on the most amazingly smelling hand creams out there.

Melvita extra rich moisturising care £15

Firstly its not tested on animals and its natural and organic so its as back to nature a hand cream as you can get. With aloe vera, shea butters and hazelnut oils its like slipping your hands into the finest silk on application. A little goes a long way, it smells divine and it helped to clear up a dry patch of skin I got after wearing a cheap ring.

Lush Smitten handcream £6.10

Another all natural and all ethical handcream this time smelling of almonds, with camomile and beeswax to protect hands and nourish them. I use mine when I get into bed as the camomile helps me drift off into a restful sleep and forget about the worries of the day.
Tisserand wild rose and lemon leaf rejuvenating hand and nail cream £6.50

Ethically harvested, containing no parabens or synthetic fragrances and smelling like a dream. It has a refreshing quality and easily absorbs into the skin making my hands soft and smelling divine. I like to put this on before going out for the night or when I am having a stressful day at work. 


Berkeley Square rose petal hand cream £6.95

Add a touch of glamour and elegance to your hand with this sumptuous hand cream made with shea butter. Decorated with the 1920's in mind it captures an era of beauty of femininity perfectly with just a subtle hint of rose and a creamy texture. 



1 comment: