Monday 15 November 2010

Miners Nail Varnish £2.99

I always forget what a difference nail varnish can make to your look. I consider myself to have nice nails, years of religiously applying hand cream has made them strong and when filed short they look quite good but I sometimes forget that they can add as much to an outfit as a good pair of shoes. 


With winter drawing in the colours on the catwalks palettes are awash with deep berries and shimmer ready for the party season. I decided to try out a few of Miners new shades to give my nails some of the attention they deserve! 


First up, Midnight Lavender, a heather-grey hue inspired by the likes of Sienna Miller and Scarlett Johansson, glistening and gorgeous.

Second LBD let out my inner rock chick, a matt shade that clawed me over to the dark side!

Third, Dorothys Shoes, bright red with a huge amount of sparkle, made me feel instantly festive and looked stunning when worn with a simple grey dress.



Forth, Mulberry Shimmer, rich like mulled wine with a golden shimmer that had my friends green with envy and ordering a girly night so they could come over and help me 'test' some products!

Finally Molten, a liquid gold that will make you feel like a millionaire, currently adoring my toes so now they look like I have dipped them in molten gold and shimmer.



With all this buying everyone else presents why not treat yourself, at £2.99 each you can buy all five and still not feel guilty about it!






No comments:

Post a Comment