Wednesday 10 November 2010

Clinique 3 step system £20

My skin has been quite kind to me considering that when I was a teenage I never looked after it. Always falling asleep with my make-up on and then just wiping smudged mascara from under my eyes with wet toilet paper. Now I feel like I have to make up for it so recently I indulged in a little pamper pack of Clinique goodies. First step is the liquid facial soap which doesn’t dry your face out like most soaps do. Then the clarifying lotion that acts like a toner and gets rid of impurities. Next up is the dramatically different moisturizing lotion which I have always been a fan of. It soaks in well and leaves your face moisturised without feeling greasy. Great for early morning application when you don’t want to spend ages waiting for your moisturiser to soak in before you can apply foundation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment