Thursday 11 November 2010

Ahava - Mineral Botanic Trio Gift Pack £17.50


Although the supermarkets have been trying to ram it down my throats for weeks I am now finally ready to accept that Christmas is approaching and rather than spend money on myself I need to but my loved ones gifts. I am quite a good present buyer so I thought I would share a few gift ideas in the run up to Christmas. 

My mother, bless her, has problem skin and most bath products irritate her skin and I never hear the end of it. If like me you have someone that is a bit sensitive or have someone you have to buy a gift for but don't know very well Ahava has your answer. 

Bringing together world-renowed therapeutic benefits of Dead Sea Minerals with nourishing and hydrating properties of natural oils to create these luxurious body washes. The gift pack includes three 85ml bottles, including Honeysuckle & Lavender and Lotus Flower & Chestnut Mineral Botanic washes, both for sensitive skin, and Hibiscus & Fig Velvet Mineral Botanic wash, for very dry skin.

Hibiscus & Fig Velvet: Hibiscus delivers highly-effective, antibacterial properties, and soothing hydration, and the inclusion of Fig provides skin-softening qualities and rich nourishment.

Lotus Flower & Chestnut: Lotus Flower infuses skin with natural antioxidants and unique soothing properties; it is also excellent at calming skin irritations.  Chestnut delivers much-needed nourishment and hydration to rebalance the skin. 

Honeysuckle & Lavender: provides the exotic, relaxing aroma of Honeysuckle and natural soothing properties for sensitive skin, and Lavender is included for its healing and antiseptic qualities.

Each Mineral Botanic provides a pleasing and effective deep-cleansing experience, which also proves gentle to the skin.  All Ahava’s Mineral Botanic Velvet Cream body washes are free-from the parabens, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate and Sodium Laureth Sulphate.



No comments:

Post a Comment