Monday 8 November 2010

Botanicals mint and tea tree foot balm £12.96


I don’t wear high heels as I resemble bambi taking his first steps when I do and because of this my feet aren’t as cracked as some of my friends are. Still I like them to be as smooth as possible and I find a weekly treatment keeps them in tip top condition. After my Sunday bath (I do bath other days of the week but a Sunday bath is always my favourite) I like to smother my feet generously in some foot balm and then pull on some cotton socks and leave them for a few hours, over night if possible. Last Sunday I tried a mint and tea tree foot balm from Botanicals and just loved the smell and texture. It is quite a strong smell but it’s great as it kept my feet smelling fresh right until Monday night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment