Friday 12 November 2010

Rest & Regenerate £31.75


I am all for big brands being a sucker for eye catching packaging and a glamorous ad campaign. The larger brands though can at times get a bit lazy and can spend more effort with the latest celeb rather than a dazzling product. Since starting this blog though I have been exposed to some great products from less well known brands. One of my favourite up and coming brands is Angela Langford, not only is it a philosophy I wholly agree with, that of being complete natural and getting rid of all the unnecessary chemicals, the products are amazing. The latest one I have tried is Rest & Regenerate luxurious night balm. As my skin care regime is shockingly bad throughout the day the evening is the one time I like to treat my face so I need a product that really works.

It contains Vitamin E to increase the rate of healthy cell renewal and have a gentle peeling effect on your skin – leaving it looking younger and brighter. Vitamin A smoothes wrinkles and nourishes dry and aging skin. Q10 and Vitamin E also reduces depth of wrinkles. Avocado oil and jojoba oil puts radiance back in tired and dull skin. Omega 6 makes your skin soft and supple and rosehip gives skin elasticity. There is a whole load more natural ingredients that condition, moisturise, lift, firm, calm and strengthen, but you don’t need to know all of those.

What you do need to know is that this product works exceptionally well. Massage into skin before bed and after you have given your face a good clean and then all that’s left is to drift off to sleep. In the morning you will awaken to a glowing and younger looking you and be thanking me for introducing you to a lovely product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment