Monday 7 March 2011

Bliss Fatgirlslim £28.60

If I asked my friends 99% would say that they aren't happy with their derriere. As us girls get older our youthful skin takes a bit of a battering on our rear end and almost all of us are left with cellulite and skin that we would like to be firmer. There are many products that claim to do what fatgirlslim does but fall short in the results department. I can tell you till I'm blue in the face how great this product was. After only a week I was running around in my pants showing my butt to everyone that would look. Ok that was a slight exaggeration, it was just my man friend but I did feel like showing everyone else! If my word isn't strong enough for you then clinical tests have proved how great this cream is. 


• 87% saw a firming effect
• 85% felt a slimming effect
• 73% noticed a reduction in the appearance of cellulite
*Results reported from an independent clinical study conducted over a 28 day period.

It's slowing coming up to bikini weather so you have plenty of time to get some fatgirlslim and get a rear end you are proud of! 

No comments:

Post a Comment