Friday 11 March 2011

Shan Rahimkhan True Volume 32 EUR

My hair does have a tendency to be limp and lifeless which means it spends much of its time tied up in a messy ponytail. It has been that way for years and I am getting quite used to it. I would love to walk down the street with bouncy, glowing hair but getting it that way has so far taken me ages to create.

When Shan Rahimkhan landed on my desk the first thing I noticed was the simply amazing packaging. Stylish, classy, sophisticated and elegant, I couldn't wait to try it out. I started of with just the True Volume Double Phase Leave in Treatment I gave it probably one of the hardest work outs possible. After washing my hair I lightly sprayed it on and went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I was astonished at the results. Not only did my hair look like I had just received a professional blow dry I had volume galore. I literally bounced into work that day, swishing my hair and it obviously made such a difference as people where telling me how fabulous my hair was.

No comments:

Post a Comment