Friday 16 December 2011

TQ Manicure



One day this makeup sponge arrived on my desk, I wasn’t expecting it and it was a lovely surprise. I don’t normally use sponges for foundation, normally fingers or a brush, but I wanted to try it and see if I could get used to it. The problem I had with sponges was that they either left little streaks or I couldn’t get them to blend properly around my nose and mouth. This sponge though was great at getting into all the curves of my face and brilliant for blending. I found the sponge is the right denseness so it evenly applies foundation to your face and doesn’t just stay on the sponge. For the price I think it is a really good beauty buy and it will save you having to wash fingers after you apply foundation whilst still giving you a flawless finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment