Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Chelsea Day Spa



The television is brimming with regional reality shows at the moment and certainly the poshest one around in Made in Chelsea. For weeks viewers have watched as perfectly groomed girls flirt with ridiculously wealthy men. Even if you are as posh as a pot noodle you can look as glamorous as the Made in Chelsea girls by visiting their favourite spa. The Chelsea Day Spa is located in the high of Chelsea, London’s trendiest upmarket area. Unassuming from the outside, inside lies a palace of beautification and as you walk up the steps to the reception the scent of nail varnish alerts you to what lies ahead.

The walls are covered in a decadent wall paper, in the small but fully stocked treatment area. I am here for a New York manicure and pedicure but they have the full range of treatments that you would expect, including a fabulous spray tan. They both involve intricate cuticle work which completely smartens up the nail area and gets rid of any stray bits of skin or nail. The bright pink varnish I opted for my toenails was applied perfectly, I can never get it that even and neat. For my hands I just went for a simple iridescent shade and squared off nails. The varnish lasted well on both my hands and feet but my nails on my hands chipped much faster than the varnish on my toes.

If you are looking for some exclusive pampering and the possibility of running into your favourite reality star then Chelsea Day Spa is the perfect place for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment