Monday 12 December 2011

Myface my mix foundation £12.99



I tend to change foundations every couple of months and recently I have been using Myface foundation. The texture is a lovely creamy texture which means it fills fine lines not shows them up. You can build up layers depending on what sort of coverage you are after, I tend just to use one layer which just evens up my skin tone. For the price you get a great amount of product which will last you much longer than some other brands. I also got the powder to go with it which I tend to keep in my bag for touch ups. The powder puff that comes with it is a little small for my liking but does make it perfect for keeping in your bag and it has a large mirror inside. You only need a small dusting to set the foundation perfectly for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment