Tuesday 17 May 2011

OSMO Colour Mission Shampoo & Conditioner




In the past I have chosen my shampoo and conditioner depending on what was on offer or the cheapest one at the super market. It’s only since I started to dye my hair regularly that the benefit of a high quality shampoo and conditioner has become apparent. I was finding that after shampooing my hair felt really dry and rough until I slathered it in conditioner and then after it was dry it would still feel quite lifeless. Coupled that with the fact that the dye didn’t last very long I had to drastically rethink the way I bought shampoo and conditioner. When the change came up to try OSMO I was excited about what the results would be. First off I love the packaging; I know it’s not how you are meant to judge products but we would be lying if we said it didn’t have at least a slight effect.

The first thing I noticed was that after shampooing my hair it didn’t feel rough in the slightest and still felt in great condition. The conditioner was light enough to not weigh my hair down and make it lank but still injectioned it with enough moisturising goodness to make it silky smooth. I started using it just after I had dyed my hair at home and kept track of how well the colour stayed in my hair. I got nearly two weeks of extra wear out of my dye and even when I re-dyed it was because my roots where coming through not because the colour was dull and watery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment