Tuesday 24 May 2011

Eyedew Sparkling £4.39


When you haven't had enough sleep the first place its shows is in your eyes, they become dull, red and lose all their sparkle. If I get even half an hour under eight hours of sleep a night my eyes become almost lifeless with no hint of a twinkle. I have started to use Eyedew practically every morning and it has made such a difference to how I look which means I can turn up to work feeling super confident about the day.   Although they probably didn't make it for this reason, it is also a lifesaver if you have over indulged in the wine the night before. No more walking around with dreary eyes, just a couple of drops in your peepers and you are back to looking your best, so go out and sparkle my beauty truth lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment