Sunday 30 January 2011

Payot Tonique Purifiant £16.50


I have only just started using toner in the last six months or so, having been throughly horrible to my face in the last few years I am now trying to make up for it!

What better way then than to start using this stimulation toner from Payot. It is alcohol free and contains green coffee extract so it goes perfectly with the detoxifying foam I reviewed a little while back.

Even after only a week of use my skin is considerably clearer, has a nicer consistency and just feels more comfortable to wear. I really look forward to my daily beauty regime rather than it just being something that I felt I had to do. I am still constantly stunned at what comes off my face after I have swept some of this toner over it. Even after I have washed my face it picks up every last speck of dirt. I highly recommended it for beauties of any age.

No comments:

Post a Comment