Sunday 31 October 2010

Eye Slices £9.99


When I cry, which is frighteningly often as I am such a softie, my eyes puff up so much the next morning I look like I have been in a fight. The age old trick of cucumber slices helps but I don’t always have cucumber in the house and I find it impossible to make them stay where I want them. Having recently been introduced to eyeslices I was more than happy to give them ago the morning after watching a particularly sad film. They have a jelly like consistency and are amazingly cooling and soothing. They come in a neat little case that I keep in the fridge and now I never bother with cucumber and just put these on my puffy eyes instead as they work twice as well and I don’t have to worry that someone is going to make a sandwich out of them! 


No comments:

Post a Comment