Friday 8 October 2010

Tights Please

Tight Please
Tights are fast becoming the best way to jazz up an outfit and having once been regulated to the boring and mundane are now the fashion fix for women in the know. Leading the way in tights fashion is the fabulous site Tights Please who have the definitive collection of tights, so whether you want to look like Agyness Deyn, Cheryl Cole, Pixie Lott or Katie Perry Tightsplease will have the right hosiery  to complete your celebrity look.

Having to choose a favourite from such a great collection is always going to be hard but try I must. Firstly Red or Dead Una Footless tights (£9.99)
This tights/legging epitomise how tights can now make the outfit. Fun, fresh, funky and individual they are bound to get you noticed and have your friends green with envy. The material is easy to wear and the fit is great, no baggy knees or baggy crotches.

My second favorite has to be Red or Dead Addy tights (£11.99)
Dripping with sexy appeal, these tights are miracle workers. They make your legs look like they go on for miles and are the perfect way to jazz up any outfit. Smart enough to be worn at work and funky enough to be worn at night, show your legs off the maximum with these classy and cool tights that will transform your legs from drab to fab.


My history with tights has not been great until I discovered Red or Dead tights. I tend to snag them all the time and although I don't think it is possible for anybody to be as clumsy as me, Red or Dead are perfect for those, shall we say 'elegantly challenged' as myself. I have had many wears out of both pairs of tights and not a single snag or mark..........worth every penny.

1 comment:

  1. I love this thights but my legs are too round to wear them.. I've got to use only flat fabrics.

    ReplyDelete