Thursday 21 October 2010

Nip & Fab (£9.95)


Now I really am letting you into a little secret here as Nip&Fab’s range is so new they don’t even have there website up yet. Still they are causing so much attention with their brilliant products, some of which have recently sold out at Harvery Nichols. The first of the products that I have to tell you about is the eye fix. Ever woken up in the morning looked in the mirror and questioned whether you had actually had any sleep with the bags under your eyes? Well I have and I can tell you it’s not a pretty site! Eye fix not only is a great concealer, vanishing the darkness and bathing my eyes in light but it also contains cucumber extract to reduce puffiness and stop me looking like I have been punched in the face. Brilliant all rounder to turn panda eyes into princess eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment