Friday 19 August 2011

Enrapture Amplifying Jumbo Waver



Being able to change your hairstyle at a moment’s notice is one of the joys of being a girl. You can play around with makeup but there is nothing that gives the same impact as a new ‘do’. Enrapture have burst onto the market with three new styling tools that are going to revolutionise how you feel about your hair.

I was lucky enough to try the amplifying jumbo waver and I instantly feel in love with it. As I got it out the box it looks futuristic, all shiny and sleek, I just haven’t seen anything like it. I found it so easy to use, normally with styling tools there is a degree of practice involved but with the jumbo waver I got the hand of it straight away.

I sectioned off my hair and starting with the hair at the back of my neck placed a section between the three metal tongs, about an inch from my scalp. You only need to hold the tongs together for a few seconds, and then work down your hair making sure you overlap the ridges in your hair. It only took me seven minutes to wave all my hair and my look was transformed.  My hair was bouncy and full of body, something that is very rare for my limp and lifeless tresses. You can get several looks using the jumbo waver: rock chick, defined waves and my favourite bohemian (bonus points for adding a flower or leather hair band).

Bad hair days are now a thing of the past and flat hair straightened to within an inch of its life behind us. The future is movement, texture and fun hair that looks stunning. Let enrapture into your life and will love your hair forever more. 

Enrapture also have on offer the fabulous Encode Totem Styler & the Extremity Heated Rollers. 



No comments:

Post a Comment