Wednesday 24 August 2011

Macadamia Natural Oil




I didn’t know much about macadamia apart from that the nuts were over priced when you go to nice hotels. I now know that macadamia oil is fabulous for your hair. I got this travel kit that became my saviour while I was on holiday. Not only was the bag really cute and the kit contained everything I needed but it also saved my hair from too much sun and swimming. The shampoo and moisturising rinse cleaned and cleansed my hair daily while the macadamia oil infused comb kept tangles away. The leave in conditioner was great from taming my fine hair in the humidity and not making me look like I had slept upside down. The healing oil treatment intensely nourished my hair, kept my colour bright and vibrant and protected my hair from UV rays. When I returned home the deep repair mask was just what I needed to slather on my hair as I relaxed in the bath. My hair looked more like it had just been cut and blow dried rather than abused by the sun for a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment