Monday 6 August 2012

Ginvera BB Cream £20

Ginvera's Green Tea Marvel Gel is already a hero product of mine so when I found out they had a BB cream I just had to try it. It contains green tea and a unique blend of antioxidants which it says help fight against free radical damage and helps prevents fine lines. 

At first I thought the formula would be too dark for me but it blends really well and has a matte finish so I don't need to wear powder over it so it gets points for being time saving. It isn't greasy and had good staying power so I didn't feel like I needed to redo my make up half way through the day. Like a good BB cream should it left my face feeling cotton soft and looking even. 

Another bonus is that it's SPF 30 so I don't need to wear extra sunscreen although I am only seeing the sun occasionally at the moment. It's really great for when I get a few spots and want coverage but not to suffocate my skin and I can still have really even finish. 

This brand from Singapore have added another must have product for everybody but anybody who has the suffered from breakouts will especially love this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment