Sunday 23 October 2011

Benefit Watt's Up £24.50




In my continued quest to try ever product Benefit does I recently got sent the new highlighter Watt’s Up. The packaging as usual with Benefit is far from boring but it did take me a minute or two to figure out how to use it. I thought maybe the sponge bit at the end allowed the product to seep through it and started to pump it against the back of my hand. After realising my stupidity I took the top off the other end and was greeted by the pearlesant coral coloured highlighter. The trick is to apply a couple of dabs of the product and blend with the soft sponge end. I like to use it at the top of my cheeks and brow bone for a sculpted look. A smear under your eyebrows also lifts the eyebrows up and makes you look more awake. Like all Benefit products it has great staying powder and you only need a little bit to completely lift your look. I also mixed a small amount of Watt’s Up with some foundation and it gave my skin a lovely healthy glow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment