Thursday 3 February 2011

Ahava Dead Sea Salt Liquid £12

As you well know I am a bath lover and as such always on the look out for products to include in my daily soak.

Ahava first won me over with their range of delicious botanical body creams and now they have dazzled me with a completely unique product.


Their Dead Sea Salt Liquid provides an intense concentration of Dead Sea minerals to naturally reset the skin’s inner balance. It regenerates the skin by detoxifying its cells, strengthens its defence system and improves its metabolism. Rub all over body and rinse off after two minutes or drizzle into the bath to feel like you are bathing in the magical waters of the Dead Sea. 

It really made my skin feel more magical and healthier. You might think that with all the salt it would dry your skin out but it actually helped mine to soak in moisturiser. 

No comments:

Post a Comment