Monday 28 October 2013

Clearasil Superfruits


I thought I had gotten away with teenage spots, I am well past the age when most of us have to worry about breakouts but no. It's a taken a while but my face is now going through the stage that faces most people in their teenage years. I'm not alone though with many people having to adapt their skincare routine to stop them getting spots.

Clearasil was the first place I turned to when my skin flared up and luckily they had just brought out a new superfruit range. There's a facewash (£4.99) available in raspberry and cranberry, which is so fruity you will completely forget what jobs its there to do.


An oil and shine wash (£4.99) in lemon and lime that smells so good I wanted to drink it.


A refreshing scrub (£4.99) that contains micro beads that gently exfoliate without drying it out.


Lastly there are refreshing pads (£4.07) that help to clear up the skin. I've been using the range for just over a month and the results have been very pleasing. It has really helped to clear my skin up and now when I get the occasional spot they don't hang around nearly as long as they did before I started using Clearasil. You do have to be quite strict about using one of the products each day other all that good work goes to waste. Now having clear and glowing skin doesn't means slathering your face in highly medicated products, that frankly smell horrible. The supefruits range means that washing my face each morning was actually really pleasurable and now that the morning are getting colder the fruity smell instantly gives you a little up lift.

No comments:

Post a Comment