Friday 9 September 2011

Nubar Nail Lacquer


It took me ages to decide which to colours I wanted to try from the huge amount available at Beauty Shed but when they arrived I was really pleased with my choices. The one on the left is Wildlife £8 an olive tone with a duochrome effect which has sparkles of pink and gold in it. 




The second shade I went for was Moon Shadow £8 which is a dark violet pearlsecent tone with hints of gold and black. 




Both shades were really easy to apply thanks to the well shaped lid and only two coats were needed to create a look that gave a great impact. I ended up applying a coat of Wildlife over a coat of Moon Shadow which looked fabulous and brought out the gold tones in both colours. I always forget what a difference a couple of coats on nail varnish makes and luckily these varnishes lasted the best part of a week without chipping. 


Top Tip - If you don't have the steadiest hand when it comes to applying nail varnish don't worry.  All you need to do is apply the best you can and not worry about getting it on your skin. After the polish has dried (leave at least 20 minutes) go and do the washing up or let your hands soak in the bath. It pulls off all the nail varnish on your skin and leaves it on your nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment