Tuesday 15 November 2011

Malida




Malida have brought a fabulous range of spa products from Thailand into our bathrooms and I for one am loving the results. Thailand is an excellent place to source beauty products as they have an abundance of natural resources such as flowers, fruits, herbs and plants which make this collection one to be lusted over.  


I got to try the hand cream and hand shower from the rose collection which was subtly fragranced but deeply moisturising. The aqua body oil which was an absolute revelation, it melted into my skin so quickly and afterwards I felt so smooth and nourished.  


The ginger and grapefruit body scrub is one of the fruitiest and loveliest scrubs I have ever come across. All the products are very reasonably priced so you can treat yourself to some luxury without feeling it in the purse department. 

No comments:

Post a Comment