Tuesday 6 August 2013

Skin Doctors

So hair removal might not be the most glamorous of products but they are very necessary, especially if you get ingrown hairs like I do. As you will have read getting my bikini line bikini ready can result in horrible ingrown hairs and occasionally they can even become infected..... not really the look I was going for. Help comes in the form of Skin Doctors Ingrow Go (£12.20) a liquid exfoliate that gets rid of ingrown hairs in as little as 24 hours. It also stops those little bumps you get after shaving and has anti-bacterial qualities to stop hairs getting infected. It's safe to use anywhere on your body, just drip some on cotton wool and wipe over any area shaved, waxed or plucked. If I ever get an ingrown hair that I haven't got to in time I use this a few times a day on the bump and in next to know time the redness has gone down and the hair can be removed.

Another handy product is the Hair No More System (£17.30) Step 1 is a pain free hair removal cream (with the added bonus it doesn't have that really strong smell that most hair removal creams do that's a dead giveaway of why you have hidden yourself in the bathroom). In a few minutes the area will be free from hair without any nicks or screams, plus its completely safe to use on your face if you suffer from a slightly furry upper lip, or in my case side burns that would put Wolverine to shame. Step 2 is a growth inhibitor spray that minimizes hair growth so it grows back slower and when it does it it softer. I've used the kit a couple of times now and have been really pleased with the results so no more panicked phone calls to get a emergency bikini wax. I've also started using it on my armpits as it totally beats having to shave everyday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment