Ginvera's Green Tea Marvel Gel is already a hero product of mine so when I found out they had a BB cream I just had to try it. It contains green tea and a unique blend of antioxidants which it says help fight against free radical damage and helps prevents fine lines.
At first I thought the formula would be too dark for me but it blends really well and has a matte finish so I don't need to wear powder over it so it gets points for being time saving. It isn't greasy and had good staying power so I didn't feel like I needed to redo my make up half way through the day. Like a good BB cream should it left my face feeling cotton soft and looking even.
Another bonus is that it's SPF 30 so I don't need to wear extra sunscreen although I am only seeing the sun occasionally at the moment. It's really great for when I get a few spots and want coverage but not to suffocate my skin and I can still have really even finish.
This brand from Singapore have added another must have product for everybody but anybody who has the suffered from breakouts will especially love this.
Wednesday, 1 August 2012
Aveda Hand Relief™, a top seller since its launch in 1998, is a rich hand crème which softens and smoothes while diminishing the appearance of the signs of ageing. The limited edition Pink Ribbon Hand Relief™ for Breast Cancer Awareness Month is specially packaged to offer guests a 20% increase in size. The packaging features a limited edition Pink Ribbon design to raise awareness of this disease which affects 1 in 8 women nationally.
- Meadowfoam seed oil provides hydration to dry skin while helping to maintain the skin's moisture barrier.
- Vitamins A and E help protect skin from environmental aggressors.
- Lactic acid (from sugar beet) helps slough off dry, rough, damaged skin while smoothing rough spots and the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Liquorice extract acts as a skin clarifier, brightening the appearance of age spots.
- Glycerin and andiroba oil supply intense moisture and soothing relief to dry, stressed skin.
£2 of the purchase price of each Hand Relief sold in the UK will be given to support cruelty-free research through The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, with a maximum donation of £172,000.
What is The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF)?
- BCRF was founded in 1993 by Mrs. Evelyn H. Lauder as an independent not-for-profit organization.
- BCRF's mission: To invest in the most promising breast cancer research worldwide that will lead to prevention and a cure in our lifetime.
- Currently, BCRF donates 90 cents of every dollar to research and awareness programs.
- Funds raised to date: more than $380 million.
- BCRF-funded scientists and others are responsible for critical advances in breast cancer care which have lead to decreased breast cancer mortality.
- For more information about BCRF, visit www.bcrfcure.org
Posted by Rach541 at 17:50