Tuesday 20 August 2013

Dead Spa Magik - Salt Brushing

Exfoliating is the first step in getting soft and toned skin so finding a exfoliator is key. I regularly use coffee grounds as an exfoliator but although it leaves my skin feeling wonderful it leaves the bathroom looking a right mess.

Far from being the skin drying experience you think salt brushing might be, the offer from Dead Sea Magik is wonderfully nourishing thanks to the inclusion of coconut oil. The salt crystals are just the right size to give a really rough texture that makes you shed all your dead skin, so no more rough patches. I found the best way to use it is to stand in the bath and rub all over your body in circular motions. Start at your feet then work your way up. Make sure to pay attention to knees, elbows, thighs and bum! I think Cheryl Cole is going to be needing this to keep her fabulous bottom tattoo looking in great condition. I think it's a wonderful tattoo... I can't stop looking at it but she is going to have to take good care of her rear to make sure it stays as pert as it does in the photo and salt brushing should be something she does ever week.

I loved this product so much I even got my finance to come and have a go before he got in the shower and scrubbed him from top to feet and he loved it to. It's got to be up there with the same results as a coffee scrub but it doesn't leave your bathroom in a mess. My skin was left soft and silky thanks to the coconut oil. If you wanted to apply fake tan directly after I would suggest you leave it a few hours until all the oil has absorbed as it would prevent the fake tan from soaking in properly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment