Wednesday 23 March 2011

Payot Hydration 24 Protection £37.35



Payot is another brand that I am swiftly falling in love with, all the products I have used have been incredible. I already reviewed the Hydration 24 for the body and found it to be sumptuous. With SPF 10 this hydrating emulsion is perfect for daytime use as even when the sun is behind clouds wearing SPF is vital. It glides on so easily and you can almost feel it instantly hydrating your face. It has a slight smell of sun tan lotion that I loved as it reminds me of holidays and happy memories. I used it everyday for a week and even in that sort space of time my face looked healthier and there was no hint of dryness. Normally I get a dry patch under my eyebrows but this cream completely stopped that.

No comments:

Post a Comment