Sunday 27 March 2011

Ahava Deadsea Algae Light Foundation £18.75


Foundations can be very heavy to wear and after a couple of hours turn chalky which ruins the finish. Ahava's Deadsea algae light foundation  is an amazingly light feeling foundation which provides a medium covering. I was really impressed with how it gilded onto my skin and evened out my skin tone. As I have freckles I find it really hard to find foundation that doesn't cover them up, whilst still giving my face an even finish. Well now I have. This foundation lasted all day, gave a great coverage and felt like I wasn't even wearing a foundation. It didn't rub off onto clothes and I found it surprisingly water resistant, I got slashed with water and where normally foundation would be washed away leaving tale tale lines running down your face this one stayed perfectly in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment