Monday 17 October 2011

National Wedding Show



I have had a really busy couple of weeks and so haven’t been posting daily on here like I normally do. I have been introduced to some great beauty products though so have plenty to write about over the next couple of weeks.

My beautiful sister is getting married next year so asked me along to the Wedding Show at Earls Court the other weekend. It was a lovely day and I got quite emotional seeing her try on headdresses. I was exhausted getting the train back but it gave me time to go through all the goodies I got.

I bought some Helen E Cosmetics as they were such a bargain, £10 for a foundation and concealer set, an eyeliner, lip gloss, eye shadow and mascara. The foundation is unusual as it is meant to be perfect for any skin shade. When it was tried on my sisters skin it did blend really well although she didn’t like the feel of it at first. The eye shadow is a lovely glittery gold that will be perfect for parties. All in all not bad for a tenner.

Our goody bags were also filled to the brim with beauty products, cereals and leaflets. If you are getting married it’s a great place to get some ideas and really get in the mood for the celebrations to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment