Thursday 27 October 2011

Kerastase Elixir Ultime £26




I have not been looking after my hair as best I can recently and as a result it has felt quite dry and damaged. I decided it was time to give it a bit of a treat and went for Kerastase Elixir Ultime, it was the sleek packaging that got me, and it just looked really luxurious. It’s quite unusual to apply a product before you wash your hair and I thought it would just wash out without really doing anything. I was wrong though as my hair felt much more nourished and not about to break if it gets lightly tugged. As my hair is quite thin when I left it on after washing my hair as a leave in treatment I found my hair got greasier quicker. Normally I can leave my hair a day in-between washing but if I use Kerastase I have to wash my hair everyday. It has certainly made an improvement on the condition of my hair and a little goes along way which is helpful as it’s not the cheapest product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment